[Healeys] Interesting Healey

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:51:26 MDT 2015

It looks like Austin did a pretty nice job of treatment around the roll up
windows keeping the roadster lines but I guess they brought it up a bit
higher on the BJ7 and BJ8 because of the collapsed height of the
convertible top:

http://www.classic-auctions.com/Auctions/21-07-2010-ThePavilionGardens-1259/1953Austin-Healey100Prototype-31691.aspx#

I also like the quarter lights (but these ones are fixed, looks like), they
are very elegant.

Looks like a perspex roll up window, which would make sense for a prototype.

Yes, the holes on the side are pretty ugly, even if it was done at Austin
for whatever reason I would get rid of them on principle.

Alan