[Healeys] They're at again!

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Thu Mar 19 04:46:04 MDT 2015

Got an email this morning from someone called Mark Jensen, saying that
he had been recommended by someone called William Elder, as he was
looking for a Big Healey etc etc. I don't recognise either name (sorry
if either are Listers)

I am aware of what was sent - and said - about these mails a few weeks
back, but I thought I would let you guys know that they are at it again.

Personally I would suggest these guys are disuaded from posting. It's
fine to trade among ourselves even if initially on-line, but people who
are only speculators...I think not. After all we are intetsted in the
marque first and foremost,

As I haven't had a Healey now for five years (I am on the list because I
love 'em and will hopefully buy one again) Mr. Jansen is on a hiding to
nothing anyway.

Peter Dzwig