[Healeys] new tyres

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Tue Mar 17 12:13:11 MDT 2015

I believe in erring on the side of safety, when it comes to the age of tires.I have to say, though, that you cannot always tell by examining the tires...go by the date.I have some tires that are well past their best by date (don't worry, car is not yet back on the road) and they look absolutely perfect.They are probably harder, and who knows what is going on underneath, but they appear supple with new looking treads.I've also had a tire tread separate when it was well within the safety time limit.
Stephen, BJ8