[Healeys] Grommet with thread

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 16 08:51:46 MDT 2015

Stephen:

It’s called a well-nut – available at most hardware stores.  The factory used a fine thread insert, hard to find these days.  I used a coarse thread – doesn’t matter – the bolt is hidden by the dash pad anyway.  Can’t remember the size.  The barrel of the nut should be a snug fit in the hole.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb