[Healeys] Reno red with white coves

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Fri Mar 13 11:23:20 MDT 2015

I have a red interior that is deep red -  came with the car and is in great shape. Reno red matches it well. Colorado red looks orange next to this interior.

Always liked red with white coves so will paint some samples to see how it looks. Will not use bright white but more of an old English white.

I like this car.