[Healeys] Shocks

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 07:22:58 MDT 2015

Were you to contemplate fitting tubes, the Ahead4Healeys kit for the rear is excellent. My car came with the Koni front conversion so can’t comment on AH4’s front tube setup.

But, I imagine it’ll be similar to mine. If it is, then – from my experience – it’s a good combination.

If you are going for a rebuild, I can’t comment as am in UK and haven’t studied form on yr side of the pond.

Simon