[Healeys] Water Pump

JOHN BAHE SR johnbahesr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 15:13:14 MST 2015

Michael,

When I purchased my 1966 BJ8 it came with an extra water pump that I was
told was an original pump that had been rebuilt,  I assume your rebuild
kits are for an original pump but I am not sure how to tell an original
1966 BJ8 pump.  The extra pump I have is cast iron but does not have the
opening that shows the copper wire bearing retainer.  The only number on
the pump is by the outlet and is 170836.  Any help identifying an original
would be appreciated.  Thanks for your time !!

John

--
John A Bahe Sr.
Cell:  (502) 599-2696