[Healeys] Steering Box Wanted

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Mar 5 12:24:02 MST 2015

Turns out the steering box I have for my BN2 is corroded solid.  I am looking for a complete later steering box that has the bearings inside.  It would be desirable that it has never been taken apart, but moves smoothly with no binding or grinding from internal corrosion.  This is for a non adjustable application.  I live in Southern California and local pickup is preffered.  Otherwise shipping by Greyhound bus is a nice cheap altrrnative.  I got a hardtop for my Bugeye delivered this way.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone