[Healeys] British Car Forum

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Wed Mar 4 19:45:57 MST 2015

Simon Griffin wrote:

Gee, funny you should mention that. I don't know about the forum, but I came home from work the other day
to the sound of a screaming UPS in its final death throes. The Team.Net server did not have a chance to shut
down cleanly. We were off the air for a day or so, but should be back to normal.

mjb.