[Healeys] Water Pump

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Mar 2 12:05:59 MST 2015

I also bought a kit from Mike Salter to rebuild my BJ8 pump.  I haven't used
it yet because it has been too cold here in the South lately to work on
cars.  It also requires a press, which I don't have, but I do have a source
for one.  Other than access to a press, the instructions on Mike's blog look
simple enough.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry