[Healeys] Water Pump

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Mar 1 21:52:59 MST 2015

Speaking of defective water pumps, does anyone know anything about the uprated water pump for 100-4s that British Parts Northwest sells?  It cost a little more than the County brand the usual suspects sell.  Here is the link so you can check it out:  http://tinyurl.com/odbj2po   It looks like it is rebuildable.  I ordered one last week and it looks like they are out of stock for now.  I wonder where these come from? It sure does not look like China. ;^)
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5