[Healeys] Luggage Rack

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:53:56 MST 2015

Ric,

I purchased a rack for my BJ7 from Cape International.  The rack is also
for the BJ8.  The rack attaches to the hinge pins (Cape's replacement pins)
and then brackets that are affixed to the trunk (boot) rim and stainless
steel slats.  The whole rack is affixed to the trunk lid and not the
bumper.  There are no holes to be drilled so the body work remains intact.
The trunk can be opened in the normal manner.  It is a bit more pricey but
in my opinion well worth it.

Fred