[Healeys] water pumps and other repro parts

Magnus Karlsson magnuskarlsson at bornet.net
Sun Mar 1 02:18:26 MST 2015

Regarding the porous sumps, I pointed out this problem for the vendor several years ago and they still sell the same porous sumps. No attempts whatsoever at rectifying the problem. I have several examples of parts with serious faults known to the vendors, which they still pass on year after year. It's a policy hard to understand, which in the "normal" world most likely would lead to that company being outcompeted.

Magnus Karlsson
www.concourshealeys.com