[Healeys] California Legacy License Plate program

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:13:20 MDT 2015

Bob -

Keeping the plates was entirely at the discretion of the DMV people behind
the counter, and I lived in an area where they were just plain  asshats.
Unequal application of bureaucracy only gets worse as the bureaucracies get
bigger. Don't get me started on how completely screwed up the CA government
is, and no, more taxes isn't the solution.

Alan