[Healeys] California Legacy License Plate program

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 19:32:53 MDT 2015

I think it's fine, they made so many of us give up our black and blue
plates, only a handful of very stubborn enthusiasts have been able to keep
their original plates, I had to give them up on my BJ8 when my local DMV
refused to renew them in the 80's.  So now I can go get them again for a
small fee.  CA needs the money, so this is a good way for them to raise
money without raising taxes.