[Healeys] On the topic of Oil

editorgary at aol.com editorgary at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 23:41:13 MDT 2015

 All I can say in response to Bill Lawrence, is that I have ceased to be amazed on the internet to see that there is someone who can take a very simple topic and make it complicated.

But the more complicated a topic can be made, the more substance there is to illustrate one's perspicacity and omniscience.

And the harder it will be to find the exact proper oil with which to make your annual oil change in your Healey.

And we haven't even begun to talk about which filter is the correct one to use...

Gary Anderson
Editor at Large,
Austin-Healey Magazine