[Healeys] Missing Under Load

R. Price Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 12:07:10 MDT 2015

FINALLY!!  My BJ8 is running like its old self.

Thank you everyone that provided guidance over the last 5 weeks and especially Kees Oudesluijs, Alan Seigrest and Bob Brown.  The problem started with an apparent crimped fuel line which was under the car along the frame rail and out of site until I started to search for it.  By the time I found and fixed that problem, I had changed many of the components of the engine, ignition, carbs and fuel supply.  During the course of those efforts I crossed some wires.  All is well now, in fact, it’s probably better than it was before.

Again, thank you one and all!!!

Price Lindsay
67 BJ8