[Healeys] Steering Lever Removal Questions--BJ8

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 07:42:07 MDT 2015

This what I used, it is from the UK but no doubt you can get something
similar in the US. If it doesn't work you could try rotating the box as
suggested by Michael, which should give easier access.

http://www.auravita.com/product/65mm-Reach-x-75mm-Spread-Twin-Leg-Reversible-Puller-13906-Draper.JSOB17033.html?RefId=225&adid=JSOB17033&gclid=Cj0KEQjwkv-rBRDwoMLav-2l9KIBEiQAUTkDU0-EPWV8xUEkXt-NZEjq91sZ5M9oDZ_dPH84PmYtURwaAuKb8P8HAQ