[Healeys] Steering Box -BJ8 - Follow up tools

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 01:05:48 MDT 2015

I have just replaced the seal at the same time as I had to replace the
steering arm due to a 'shunt'. I did it with the box in the car. The
trickiest part was getting a 'puller' that could fit in the limited space
available. Once the arm is off, the rest is easy. I always use pen rite
steering box lube nowadays.

Derek