[Healeys] Steering Box and Wire Wheel Questions--BJ8

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Sun Jun 14 15:39:07 MDT 2015

Hi
On the other hand, when you have done all this you will find that it
didn't help, it will still leak. It's because of that oil seal that
doesn't prevent oil leaks. Magnus Karlsson helped me to put a proper oil
seal in the box, and that helps. It involves using the lathe and enlarge
the oil seal seat, so a modern seal will fit.
And while you're in there you should also replace the bush.

Best, Per