[Healeys] Thanks to the list

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jun 13 13:30:33 MDT 2015

Avoid the more modern purple/red coolant as it may cause all kind of
problems in older cars like dissolving/damaging seals and gaskets,
including the head gasket. I am not sure where the dividing line is,
somewhere in the 1990's I think.
Use the green or blue stuff, safe for classics.
Never mix the two different coolants.
Anyway, when changing coolant rinse out the system thoroughly using
clean water and with the thermostat removed.
Kees Oudesluijs