[Healeys] Oil again

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Fri Jun 12 05:22:23 MDT 2015

It was early in the morning, late one night, when two dead boys began to
fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot
each other!!

To mix a few!! :)
We ALWAYS talk about oil and no one seems to have the answer, so we
simply keep talking about it.
For a change let's talk about politics or religion, two topics which are
susceptible to absolute rectitude. Many or most of us do not have the
correct answers on either and someone here--perhaps an unknown
lurker--may choose to now come forward with his or her enlightenment and
reveal it to us.

To mix a metaphor, I now listen with a jaundiced eye.

Best--Michael Oritt

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 7:45 PM, John Vrugtman <javrugtman at htcnet.org>