[Healeys] More on windows

Stephen Hutchings s.hutchings at rogers.com
Wed Jun 10 19:48:23 MDT 2015

Because I didn't take my BJ8 doors apart, I've been learning the assembly as I go along.The window channels in the quarter lights are nice precise brass pieces, but what I found hiding in the back of the door is simple steel "U" channels, without any curve over at the edges. Do I have everything, or should there be an additional piece in this channel? I tend to think there isn't, because it is smeared with the greasy "grinding paste" I found in the brass channels.Thanks again,Stephen, BJ8