[Healeys] Missing under Load

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 19:33:54 MDT 2015

If you are running suppressed modern wires into your standard Lucas cap,
you can have huge problems, as the graphite type materials they use in
these don't like connecting to the screw connector in the Lucas cap .  You
need to use metal core wires, such as bumble bee wire.

Also did you check distributor shaft wobble?  If your dizzy bushes are
worn, and you have excessive wobble, you could also be having similar
problems.

Lastly, check internal wires/insulating washers in the dizzy make sure it
is all kosher.