[Healeys] Missing under Load

Mike phoenix722 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 12:16:56 MDT 2015

I had a problem similar to this when I was 2000 miles from home (or
course!).  Bought fuel at a tiny station in a tiny town, and it began
running rough soon after.  After a while I figured it was the fuel, so
topped it up with hopefully better fuel, and it improved a lot.  Did the
same thing later and much improved.  By the third time it was back to
normal.  A lot of times these small stations have fuel that sits for a
long time before sale.

Mike
BN2