[Healeys] Is the List down? and question about power supplies for Eastwood plater

sentenac.rw at gmail.com sentenac.rw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:03:04 MDT 2015

Thank you for all of the responses.  They give me a start on my
search, but it looks as if no one has actually done it with a system I
could copy.   It looks as if I will have to do my own research on what
capacity power supply is needed and where to find or how to build it.
3 volts and quite a few milliamps and robust.  Or maybe tap a couple
of cells of an old car battery.  The price would be right.

-Roland