[Healeys] BN7 for sale

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Tue Jun 2 18:06:39 MDT 2015

Listers,

It is with much sadness that I announce the for sale of my 1960 Austin Healey BN7.  This car experienced a near total restoration ending in 2000.  But it is now time for it to pass to the care of someone else who will give it the loving attention which I have since 1993.

It drives really well.  Accelerates strongly.  Stops well.  Tracks accurately. No shake or shimmy.  Just as smooth at 80 as at 40.  Promotes lots of grins and turns many heads!!!!!

For a description and a couple photos see the attached.  For more information reply to this email or call at 757-877-3119.  The car may be seen in Newport News, Virginia.  There is a large airport within 10 minutes for anyone considering flying in to view the car.  SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.

Asking $45000

Keith