[Healeys] Tail pipes

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 2 01:48:30 MDT 2015

Always use some sealant cum anti-seize compound on exhaust joints,
either flanges or clamps. You do not want exhaust gasses escape anywhere
under the car as they will enter the cabin. Do not overtighten clamps as
the resulting ridge will prevent easy disassembly when needed in the future.
Kees Oudesluijs