[Healeys] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: rear springs on the BJ8

tom mitchell 3000mk3 at bighealey.org
Thu Jul 30 16:34:34 MDT 2015

Agreed…a zaw-saw or reciprocating saw.

Although if you’ve done it once, just see if you can get your ones out.

My driver’s side is sagging, they are about 10 years old, I did use anti-seize so I’ll let you know how mine come out

Tom Mitchell

1965 Austin Healey BJ8 MKIII

"Ability is what you are capable of doing.  Motivation determines what you do.  Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

Doing it and doing it right, is up to you!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon