[Healeys] Congrats and Shift Boot

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Sat Jul 25 17:38:27 MDT 2015

Something tells me that publicity shot was a "quick and dirty" job.  If you were doing such a shoot wouldn't you at least turn the car off ? I'm guessing the wheel was turned to wherever it happened to end up as the photographer jumped out to take the shot, not "posed" for best (spoke up) effect. Or the photographer was thinking mostly about lunch ?

Notice too how casual the fit of the tunnel carpet is on the right.  Like a rumpled old blanket.

The car must have been Florida Green, as no other grey interior scheme would have looked that light in a b+w photo.

Peter