[Healeys] Center shift boot ...

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Sat Jul 25 17:02:56 MDT 2015

Bob,  I'm an original owner of a '67 BJ8 and the nipple goes down.  As many times that I replaced it, it would start tearing in short order.  I modified and installed a leather boot with a draw string at the top which eliminated the torn rubber boot and subsequent hot air blasting in the cockpit.  Not original but functional. Wish I could remember what car I got it from. A lot of cars in the 60's had those leather boots back then.

Larry
'67BJ8