[Healeys] Congrats and Shift Boot

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Sat Jul 25 15:43:44 MDT 2015

Hearty congratulations to Michael Salter, and to Jim Lesher for their Gold Awards.

Attached is a factory publicity shot of an early BJ8 (long console and cubby box) showing the shift boot to be an "innie" not an "outie", that is, the nipple next to the shaft disappears down into the boot.  (Jeez, I'm getting all hot and bothered).

I have the original 8 x 10 glossie stamped BMC, and can see the boot quite clearly, if the attachment doesn't come through great.

Again, well done guys !

Peter