[Healeys] List

Warren flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 25 07:57:46 MDT 2015

Have not received any list messages for weeks. Hotmail is the supposed culprit. Changed email to a Gmail(wandldietz at gmail.com). No list responses?  Changed to another Gmail account(flyhihealey at gmail.com). Still no responses? Been on this list for many years. I do appreciate the effort of Mark and all the great Healey folks. I have not sent a donation directly but I make it a point to seek out the ads and click on those as a way to show support. The question remains, what am I doing wrong?
WD Original owner 67 BJ8  Metallic Golden Beige 183,000 original driven miles car.