[Healeys] list

Bob Engdahl bob.engdahl at bnsnet.com
Fri Jul 24 15:02:57 MDT 2015

I have not received any list messages since July 3rd. Do I have a problem or is it elsewhere?

Bob Engdahl
BNS Network Solutions, Inc.
515-967-7544
bob.engdahl at bnsnet.com<mailto:bob.engdahl at bnsnet.com>

** This email and any attachments are solely for the use of intended recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, and you have received this communication in error, any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and discard this communication.  Thank you for your cooperation. **