[Healeys] MARINE BLOWER FAN for FRESH AIR ?

Bob Yule autofarm at xplornet.ca
Tue Jul 14 05:57:20 MDT 2015

               I installed a bilge blower a couple of years ago in  the fresh air duct just in front of the firewall. It is not noticeable but it is also quite ineffective.  It moves some air, not as much as I had hoped, and at a standstill, in traffic on a hot day, the air it moves is very hot.  Consequently, it hardly gets used.  I think it should have been at the grill to be more effective.

Cheers…Bob