[Healeys] Replacing brake master cylinder, fluid reservoir and flexible brake pipes - what order?

philip fish philipfish at waitrose.com
Sun Jul 12 12:44:11 MDT 2015

Hi All,

This week I am going to replace the brake master cylinder, fluid reservoir
and flexible brake pipes on my BT7. What is the best order to do these three
steps?

Reservoir, flexible brake pipes, master cylinder is the route I was going to
take.

Will I need to bench bleed the MC?
Do I need to make any adjustments to the brakes before the bleeding step?
Should I drain all the fluid out of the system before replacing the
reservoir?
Any advice welcome.
Phil