[Healeys] excess oil consumption

Keith Mott mottman55 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 07:37:08 MDT 2015

Unless the rocker shaft is worn, oil should just barely seep out around the
rockers. It would be really hard to get to the vent tube.  With a worn
rocker shaft, oil could squirt high enough to get into the tube, but I
think you'd see blue smoke.

If you're not seeing blue smoke, I think I'd be looking for leaks.

Keith