[Healeys] Bleeding brakes

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Jul 8 04:31:59 MDT 2015

Hi Larry,

No offence taken at all. Did not even think of that. Donot worry, I
cannot easily be offended anyway and I am always surprised that some on
the list are a bit inflammable.
I often make comments that apply to classic cars in general and are not
Healey specific. Many have other cars as well.

Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs