[Healeys] Check out what I found on eBay!

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jul 5 09:43:19 MDT 2015

Hello Larry,

There are many possibilities Ford Sierra (T9?), Getrag, various BMC,
Toyota, Tremec. It all depends on availability, availability of
conversion kits, costs, ease of conversion, %-age of O.D. wanted etc.
I would not be surprised if some Datsun/Nissan boxes bolt straight on,
as many Datsun engines were derived from Austin originally. Datsun more
or less started as a manufacturer of Austin cars.

Kees Oudesluijs