[Healeys] Check out what I found on eBay!

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Jul 5 01:18:34 MDT 2015

Sorry Rick, can't help you there. I know very little about BMW. You will
have to look for boxes with a separate bell housing, some numbers seem
to stick in my mind: 235 and 265. Getrag boxes were used by many, e.g.:
Vauxhall, Opel, Jensen, BMW, Jaguar, Maserati, perhaps some smaller GM
USA/Australia cars etc. They are generally reliable but the shift
mechanism on many has some nylon bushes that need regular replacement or
bronze bushes modification.
I would not be surprised if the bolt pattern on the boxes with a
separate bell bell housing are all the same.
Kees Oudesluijs