[Healeys] MARINE BLOWER FAN for FRESH AIR ?

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:57:59 MDT 2015

I tried to find the article online at both clubs, but the past issues of
both magazines aren't as searchable as we might like.  There are a couple
of guys pn BCF that have done the bilge fan mod and you can read about them
here:
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?99324-Air-Baffle-Project&highlight=bilge
 If you need more info, join BCF and PM them, they are regular contributors.

Nasty Healeying
Rick Neville