[Healeys] Donald Healey Birthday

J. Armour sebring3000 at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 2 23:45:17 MDT 2015

The Sydney two clubs wearing the Healey and Austin Healey badge are having a
combined day at Parramatta Park. You are all invited.
The Sprite Car Club of Australia is one of the oldest car clubs still
operating and the big Healey club, AH Owners of NSW was started in 1969.
The clubs have tried to get some Riley engined coach built cars, 100s and
100/6 . Sprites of all shapes and naturally 3000
I expect a Silverstone and my own LeMans/Sebring Sprite which has a 'HEALEY'
chassis plate and is the last AH based car to be raced by the Healey Company

I am sure Pat Quinn will follow-up with articles in the various magazines he
contributes to.

It has been my pleasure to meet and show my Healey of the day to Donald,
Geoff, Brian,John and the mercurial Roger Menadue

Have a great Healey Day

Joe