[Healeys] Hyphened badge (was: Looking for a 100/4 restoration project)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 13:13:45 MST 2015

Hyphens cost money and the BMC beancounters had them removed.

Per--

Thanks for your reply but I don't think that is it. Certainly at one point A-H was correct and somewhere along the way it changed so that all later cars lost the hyphen. I simply wonder why and am quite surprised that there is not a known explanation.

Best--Michael Oritt