[Healeys] Lucas Generator

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Tue Jan 27 15:01:56 MST 2015

Joe,

Part number 22744 is listed for Sprite, TD, TF, and Midget and it is used
in the early '50s, but my catalog only goes up to '62. Close, but no
cigar!!

Cheers,

Doug

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:07:25 -0800 Curtis Arndt <cnaarndt at gmail.com>
writes:
Joe,

Absolutely nothing listed in the 1960 Lucas Master Pats Catalog.  The
closest part number is 22700, model no. C40.

Cheers,

Curt