[Healeys] Drum Brakes

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Mon Jan 26 23:22:40 MST 2015

Patrick,
I fully support you. I never understood why people swapped their drum brakes for disks. My 100 with 4 drums around is breaking extrremely well. I like the little shake before the brakes bite as they tell me they are working well and I feel the old vintage technology.
Drum brakes need a little more maintenance than disks, but that piece of work is fun for me, enjoying to work on my cars and keeping them in good condition. I want to feel the "soul" of my old cars and the difference to my modern daily commuter.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----