[Healeys] Shelby

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:03:22 MST 2015

Don't know if it was done with a Healey, but Car and Driver rather
(in)famously did it with an E-Type.
Here's the history of that: *http://tinyurl.com/n5baofe
<http://tinyurl.com/n5baofe>.*   My Dad bought a '67 Pontiac LeMans with
the Sprint version of the OHC motor.  It had a Rochester Quadrajet, hotter
cam, split dual exhaust manifold and 10.5:1 compression.  It was pretty
peppy, but refused to run on anything but Sunoco 260.