[Healeys] Not Healey but spam?

britfan1 at epix.net britfan1 at epix.net
Thu Jan 22 19:54:16 MST 2015

I've received several of these -- amusingly, they're sent to an email
address that I do not use with our PayPal account!

PayPal has a special "division" that investigates such spam -- forward the
email, without changing anything (including the subject line) to
spoof at paypal.com.

I've done this several times, and each time received acknowledgments/thanks
from PayPal.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA