[Healeys] Ring gear not fully seated in flywheel

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Jan 19 01:20:59 MST 2015

This happens fairly often when a ring gear is replaced by a incompetent
mechanic. The only solution is replacing the ring gear once again. In
very rare cases one can heat the exisring ring quickly to expand the
ring gear without heating up the flywheel to much and bang home the ring
gear. However this trick usually fails for various reasons.
Kees Oudesluijs