[Healeys] island travel

Mark Donaldson ardmorebusiness at xtra.co.nz
Mon Jan 19 00:48:33 MST 2015

That was the car raced successfully by Gordon MacPherson.   He was a
photographer in Salisbury, later renamed Harare.

I don't know where it ended up.   Perhaps a lister can tell us.

The car was exported new to Ronil Motors in Tanzania.

Mark Donaldson

Ardmore, NZ

Quite a collection of silverware!

Gordon MacPherson