[Healeys] 100S Cutaway Illustration

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:23:43 MST 2015

A good friend of mine, David Townsend, in addition to being a great guy is
a talented artist who's indulging his love for little British cars as a
second career.
His specialty is the cutaway drawing and he brings a unique touch to that
fascinating technique.  David originally started out illustrating MGs,
Triumphs and Jags and has finally turned his hand to Healeys. His initial
Healey run has started with the 100S and he's done one of NOJ 393, AHS 3504
 (the Cooper car) and the standard OEW over Lobelia car. David prides
himself on originality and he's had a lot of help from Mike Salter and Ken
Freese to make sure the details are correct. Illustrations of the 100M,
1000 and six cylinder cars are scheduled to follow. Due to the magic of
Mark's picture adding abilities I've attached them here.  I have no
financial interest, other than seeing a buddy do well and share his work
with you guys.  Check out David's site here:  http://planbillustration.com/
 and if you've got some time to burn, check out David's V8 powered MGB
here: http://forum.britishv8.org/read.php?13,8996

Happy Healeying,
Rick Neville

"Madman in a death machine"